We’re excited to share that our creative leads, Matthew Billingsley and Allen Hopper are facilitating a dialogue about website redesigns at COMNETWORKV21! The dialogue format is an opportunity to come together and share our thoughts, questions, and experiences. This is not a presentation, though we’re happy to explore any questions you might have. Together we’ll explore topics like:
- Getting started: How can I jumpstart my redesign?
- Shifting perceptions: How will a redesign move my mission forward?
- Budgeting: How much do website redesigns cost and why?
- Looking ahead: What does the future of web design look like?
- Building equitably: What is web accessibility and how does it work?
And more! Bring your experiences and ideas—we look forward to meeting you!
Wednesday, October 6 at 2:15 to 3:00 PM EST.
If you’re registered for the conference, you can join at https://www.comnetworkv21.live/. The discussion is limited to 30 seats, so be sure you join early!
Not able to make it?
No worries! Send us an email and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about redesigning your website.