February 19, 2015
10 SEO Tips Nonprofits Should Know in 2015
SEO is more important than ever. With thousands of new websites and blogs launching each day, the web is becoming a crowded place. Over the years, search engines have gotten smarter and sophisticated enough to distinguish between content that is relevant to your audiences and content that is written with the sole intention of pleasing the search engine. If you want a high search ranking these days, you’ll want to do one thing: write compelling and well formatted content—often.
Yet many nonprofit and mission driven organizations are unaware of this fundamental shift in SEO practices. We encounter a great deal of misinformation that leads well-intentioned teams to lose precious hours trying in vain to generate SEO-friendly content, so we’ve put together this short guide full of useful tips so that you don’t have to waste time heading in the wrong direction.
In the guide you’ll learn:
- How to create a plan and set benchmarks for success
- How to write good content that will satisfy your users as well as search engines
- Some technical tools and tricks that can help lighten your workload
- What meta descriptions really do
- How to keep track and improve SEO over time
So what are you waiting for? Download the free guide below and as always feel free to contact us if you have questions.